Room By Room
Focus on the Primary Bedroom.
It should feel like a restful sanctuary from everyday life.
- Rearrange beds so they are facing the doorway.
- Remove excess furniture and items such as heavy dressers, exercise equipment, pet beds, and medical equipment like C-PAP machines.
- Remove photos and other personal items.
- Make the beds with clean, coordinated linens in a solid color or simple patterns.
- Remove half the items in every closet and make sure what;s left looks neat and organized.
- In the Primary bedroom, think in pairs:
- two night stands;
- two lamps; and
- two pieces of artwork hanging over the bed.