- Home Selling Guide
- Home Staging
- Home Evaluation
- Area Listing Alerts
- REAL ESTATE
- About Me
- Our Services
- New Listing Alerts
Room By Room
Remove excess furniture.
such as a hutch fill of collectibles.
They can be distracting to potential buyers.
- Remove extra leaves from the table to make the room appear larger.
- Have no more that four chairs around your dining table unless your dining room is exceptionally large.
- Consider removing the rug from under the table.
- Update the light fixture. Many trendy, inexpensive options are available.
- Add a decorative centerpiece, such as fresh flowers to the table top.
- Talk to us about whether setting the table will enhance this room.
BACK TO STAGING MENU