- Home Selling Guide
- Home Staging
- Home Evaluation
- Area Listing Alerts
- REAL ESTATE
- About Me
- Our Services
- New Listing Alerts
Your curb appeal makes a crucial first impression.
Take the time to show off your yard, patio, deck, landscaping and the home itself, to generate the maximum level of interest and yield a higher return on resale!
- Add fresh mulch to gardens.
- Add hanging baskets or potted plants by the front door.
- Repair any hazards, such as broken concrete.
- Remove toys, equipment and other objects from the yard and driveway.
- Power wash and or paint the home's exterior.
- Make sure out door furniture is fresh, clean and ready to use.
- Trim landscaping and keep the lawn mowed at all times
BACK TO STAGING MENU