Our Real Estate
There is a significant difference between buying a home and selling one.
They require tailored duties and services at each stage of the process.
It's important that you work with a real estate professional prepared to meet those demands.
IF YOU DECIDE TO SELL
- Guide and advise you through the process, we're a team working together.
- Conduct a Comparative Market Analysis (CMA) to demonstrate what other homes in your area have been sold for to help us determine the highest possible selling price for your home.
- Take professional high-definition pictures for marketing purposes. Design and prepare a custom marketing package for your home, complete with Social Media Ads, selected from hundreds of outstanding RE/MAX designs templates.
- Market your property across multiple social media platforms to ensure maximum exposure to buyers. If you’re not using today’s current social media, you’re not reaching the smart tech savvy buyers searching for their next home.
- Share your home with our extensive global network "global.remax.net" - RE/MAX INTERNATIONAL.
- Present all offers to you in a timely manner and facilitate negotiations. Monitor the progress - ensure everything is on track and inform you of obstacles that may threaten a closing.
IF YOU DECIDE TO BUY
- As your REALTOR® I have many resources to assist you in your home search. Sometimes the property you are seeking is available but not actively advertised in the market.
- You can sign-up for my automated "LISTING ALERTS" sent directly to your email address as they are posted on the MLS®.
- As there are many factors up for discussion in a deal. As your RE/MAX Agent I will look at every angle from your perspective, including crafting a purchase agreement that allows you the flexibility needed to take that next step
- There are myriad negotiating factors, including but not limited to price, financing, terms, date of possession and often the inclusion or exclusion of repairs and furnishings or equipment. I can guide you through the process and make sure everything flows together smoothly.
- The purchase agreement should provide a period for you to complete appropriate inspections and investigations of the property before you are bound to complete the purchase. I can advise you as to which inspections are recommended or required.